Monday, October 26, 2015

PRAYERS FOR A FRIEND

Monday October 26, 2015 9:50 am

KJV -- Romans 7:14-25 -- Before asking for prayer for someone I know, and have long loved, I thought it important to include verses on the human condition: you know, that damnable one step forward and two steps backward way of living!

However, in being aware these verses are there I do not offer them as an excuse, neither for me nor anyone else who chooses to live with ongoing sin and disobedience as part of their daily life.

That being said, I would like to ask any person out there who reads this, if you are saved and have a personal relationship with God and have no known or ongoing present sin in your life... I would like to specifically ask of you a favor?

(The reason I am only asking saved people who are trying to daily live right to pray is that if you are not in that 'trying to live right group', then your prayers for others aren't heard until you get right with God yourself. I would encourage you to do that because for your own sake it's important... but for now, and for this blog, I'm only reaching out to that select group of believers whose honest prayers will be heard.)

Recently I learned something and because of that I know some who are hurting... will you earnestly pray as a special unspoken prayer request?

If you are saved and will pray it honestly does not matter if you know who it is that I am speaking about, neither does it matter if you know the need I am presenting, it only matters that God knows... and I am supremely confident that He does!

Thank you!