Monday, September 10, 2018

137 Days And Counting

Monday September 10, 2018 2:07 pm

I will admit I'm glad to be retired, although I freely state it is not all that I expected... or was hoping? Perhaps I was imagining more freedom? At least I am free from work... maybe in the end that will have to be enough? I just thought of a plaque I once read that said, "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work." Soooo, maybe "a retirement without the expected freedom is still better than a structured job" will be my go to sentiment?

Since retiring I have been twice invited to events involving some of those I worked alongside at Lowes's: the first one I did not go because I had already committed to something else on that day. I did go last night to the second invitation and it was fun.

If not before Friday, I do plan on writing more about nothing four days from now; until then... I hope any who reads this has a good day.