Tuesday, December 08, 2015

NOTHING TO SAY

Tuesday December 8, 2015 1:16 pm

My small office has now become a little desk tucked into one corner of a smaller room. However, it isn't as bleak as I'm trying to make it sound because the honest truth is I really haven't had any particular need for a home office anyway. It is just that in the past there was always an extra room so I just used it. Now though, the room I had been using can be put to better use.

I had so wanted to write some things during the Thanksgiving holiday but I was without the use of my computer, because some of the little ones had been playing games on mine while I was working and evidently some settings must have gotten changed? Regardless what happened... the end effect was the same, I couldn't log on to write.

Today though AT&T came out and completed the install as we have gone from Time Warner to DISH network and AT&T Internet. I just returned from returning the boxes to the cable company and thought I would try and see if I could get back on? (Obviously it worked as I'm now writing.) Although, my title today is appropriate because the things I so wanted to write about because of that particular holiday is now past and has become moot... So, I have nothing to say.

Of course, if anyone through the years has read a lot of what I have written I think the consensus would probably be that how is today any different?

I hope any who reads this has a good day.