Sunday, March 13, 2005

Goals!

I would like to thank everyone that read my novel and played along in solving the riddles. On this blog as soon as I know that the buried prize has been found and the on-line riddles are answered I will post that information. Also I will give a count total on the number of hits that were received and all of the different time zones that we heard from.

When I began my hope was to find either an agent or a publisher for my manuscript. As of this writing I do not have either. I did receive a nice letter from a publishing house in Pittsburgh, Pa. I responded with a letter, and this week I will be sending a disk to them that holds my completed manuscript.

At this time (at least for a few weeks) I plan to leave my manuscript on-line in case there are any others that would care to read it.

Finally, I appreciated the emails that were received about my book and the treasure hunt. In the final chapter of my book that is being opened tonight there is a lengthy discourse between two men at the Louisville airport. If you read the entire book so that you would be aware of what Brampton teaches, then I would especially like to hear from you after reading what transpires at the airport. Sincerely, CM