Monday, March 14, 2005

Treasure Found

As of this entry the buried treasure has been found and the on-line answers to the riddles have been given.

I checked the spot last night a few minutes before my latest posting and the ground was not disturbed. This morning as I drove by the spot I could see that it had been dug up; congratulations to the finder. Please send me an email so I can announce to the readers of this blog the name of the person that found the prize.

The winning email was received at 11:24 pm last evening. It was the only email of all that I received that had all of the correct answers. Most of the people it seems were missing part of what I asked for in riddle number two. Remember; it was a number I wanted and not just a name.

This morning (9:00 am) the total number of hits I received during the open part of this seven-week contest was 1,017. I also heard from 17 different time zones.

I will post again as soon as I have the names of my winners.

Thank you, CM