Saturday, March 16, 2013

42 DAYS & COUNTING PLUS VIDEO

 
Saturday March 16, 2013 5:44 am, 5:03 pm

Phase three: today I begin my six week push to try and complete some of my goals I have set for myself. Although I have, since December 31 been practicing vegan as my food choice and I have been exercising I will take both of those to a new level and I will push myself a bit harder so I can be certain to physically get to the level I would like to be at.

In a few minutes I leave for work and after work I will go to the gym for a workout. Soon, very soon, the weather should begin to warm and stay that way for extended periods of time which will also help me as I will be able to get in daily bike rides. This evening I will add my video for the day. I hope everyone who reads this has a great day! Tomorrow... I have a day off! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!