Thursday, March 07, 2013

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE :)


Thursday March 7, 2013 9:13 am

I just got home from a brief walk in our neighborhood with Virgil and after I post this blog I will shower and get ready for work. This is the first morning in quite awhile that I can tell is the real beginning of springtime that is now fast approaching. I can hardly wait!

To all my friend(s) and much loved one(s) I hope all of you have a wonderful day today!!!!!!!







While I was waiting for this video to upload I was perusing my computer and sometimes what we have learned to take for granted... if a person stops to think about it is pretty amazing! I have two computer screens open in front of me and I was searching for something online and I stopped to imagine how remarkable it is that we can ship something out of state, or even out of the country for that matter and with just a few (tracking) numbers in-hand and a few key strokes on the computer we can (in real time) see where our packages are?

I am quite certain for those who grew up in this electronic age that might not seem so amazing? But, I remember when mailing a package to another state could sometimes takes weeks, or even months. Of course, when I was a kid the Pony Express was still in its infancy and the riders were in constant fear for their lives from Indian attacks! Yep, times have certainly changed since I was a kid :)