Tuesday, March 05, 2013

HOPING FOR SOME SNOW!

 
Tuesday March 5, 2013 12:58 pm

I just got home and put a drink in the freezer to get cold and while I am waiting on that... I decided to write my blog for today. I am looking forward to a bit of snow tonight, finally! In our area maybe only one to three inches, but I am holding out hope for a little more :)

Paoli Peaks has a lot of snow on their slopes so I believe I am going to go there for a little while Saturday and ski! Well, truth be told, probably fall down a lot is a more accurate statement. I have been on water skis but never snow skis before so I am looking forward to it.

The first, very brief, video is of Virgil that I took yesterday. He has always been a funny guy and every time he makes his toilet he will paw the ground much like a bull does before it charges. Sometimes this will go on for quite awhile. Yesterday I thought I would try to video that but by the time I pulled my phone out of my pocket he was almost done... it's still cute though.











Well, I hope everyone has a great day today. I am going to go in the other room and scrounge up something for lunch... watch an episode of VD: then, I'll probably get some school work done ):

Talk to all my friends later.