Monday, February 25, 2013

PRAYER... ASKING AND RECEIVING PLUS VIDEO

 
Monday February 25, 2013 8:15 am, 10:10 pm

Before posting today's thoughts I would just like to ask everyone I know who is saved and who often prays to pray for a friend of mine who is sick. This is a person who is not often sick and they feel terrible right now, and both of us would greatly appreciate it if you would pray for their healing! Thank you!!!

The video I am posting was one I took on my way to work yesterday. I close tonight and I will upload today's video of whatever I record after I get in from work. Yesterday, after I had crossed tenth street and started up the hill I could see off in the distance police cars on both sides of the road. My first thought was a spot check for seat belts. So, not wanting to pay a $25.00 fine I pulled mine on. However, once I got closer I could see it was something else entirely.

I turned my car around and recorded what I thought was happening? Later in the day on a newscast my suspicions were confirmed. I still have not yet heard the name of the person whom they found... only that this was a male that the police found.



I am also adding a picture of Virgil yesterday morning when I was walking him in our neighborhood.