Sunday, February 17, 2013

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION??? PLUS VIDEO AND PICTURE

Sunday February 17, 2013 7:07 am, 12:03 pm

 
I have a deep, probing question to ask of any of my readers today... are you ready? Do you like a room that has some light and is quiet to fall asleep in? Or, do you like a dark room with background noise to sleep in? Or, is there some other combination that you like instead of the two I offered.

The reason I am asking this morning is that I believe I was awakened a little while ago because the house was too quiet. I fell asleep last night on the couch in the living room, I had been watching TV. Anyway, if I sleep in my office I usually have a station on the radio softly playing or I have music playing on my eyepod, (as I type this Macy Gray is singing, I Try) and I prefer to sleep in a dark room. And if I sleep in the bedroom there is a sound machine I bought and I have it set on “ocean sounds.”

Last night though before falling asleep I had switched the TV off and there was (apparently) no sound whatsoever in the house and I believe it was that quiet which I am not used to which brought me out of sleep this morning? So, that is my deep question for today :)

Later today I will upload my video. I hope everyone has a great day today!!!