Saturday, February 16, 2013

TEN WEEKS PLUS VIDEO

Saturday February 16, 2013 5:53 am, 4:54 pm

 
Yesterday I was given confirmation at work that the time I had put in for as vacation days has been approved. I have a couple of quick trips planned coming up soon. The first one in March I am hoping to be able to take Virgil with me. Anyway, I am so very much looking forward to the things I have planned.

Does any one reading this "mark" time like I do? That is, whenever you have a date coming up that is important to you that you countdown backwards until whatever date it is come to pass? Anyway, I think I have always done it that way.

Missy had text me a few weeks ago and asked if we would like to go to Hilton Head with them the last week of March. However, I had already scheduled the week prior to be off and that is the week that (because of inventory) they have blackout times and vacations are not approved for anyone. So, I had to turn it down but it looks like things are worked out now and Deb will be able to go with them.

After today I finish my long stretch working and then for the next three weeks I get more time off between work days... until I once again come around to this part of my rotation. There is one period beginning next week where I will close six out of seven work days, I dislike thy a lot.

I had an enjoyable evening last night and I got to see all of the kids again. Our church holds an annual Valentine's event by hosting a dinner and for everyone who shows up and who has children some of the teens watches them for the evening and plays games, etc. with them. Last night was probably the first time in recent memory when we have a gathering that the adults probably outnumbered the children: it is usually the other way around :)

Then, after I got home I was able to relax and enjoy a movie... all-in-all it was an enjoyable night for me! I should be home around five o'clock today and whatever video I record I will add it to my blog at that time. I hope everyone who reads this has a great day!!!



Well, I will be stuck here at my desk this evening at least for a few hours doing some studying and taking a couple of tests for school... the fun never stops :)