Friday, February 08, 2013

IT'S RAINING + VIDEO



Friday February 8, 2013 4:27 am & 7:38 pm

I had a pleasant dream last night and I awoke to a light rain falling that I could hear on my bedroom window. I lay in the dark for a little while and I knew from years of habit that I would not again find sleep this morning. So, I decided to get up and pester anyone else who might also find that sleep has escaped them?

I have a friend who is as faithful as any I have known and he also got up with me, and this morning (in my office with only the dim lights from my computers screens glowing) he is sitting by my side as I peck this out. The Lord, as always, knew what He was doing when He gave Virgil to me.

My hope is for every person who reads this that you have a wonderful day and may all your dreams come true... whatever they might be? For everyone's listening enjoyment I will leave you with a link... it's a good song to listen to on a rainy morning :)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHQ4H93P2Q

(Whatever video I record today I will upload that once I get in from work this evening.)