Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I JUST SET A WORLD RECORD, WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE FROM GUINNESS? PLUS VIDEO

 
Tuesday February 12, 2013 6:04 am, 4:58 pm

I open again this morning and then I have a couple of days in a row where I close. I have never been terribly fond of closing. I suppose it is because I am usually awake early so I would prefer going to work in the morning so that I can get my day over and still be done with enough time left in the day to do some things that I like.

Last evening as it started getting later I was hungry and I wasn't sure what to fix for myself? I have always liked breakfast foods (any time of the day) but I am not eating eggs any more so I wasn't certain what I wanted? Then I had an idea... pancake with sausage! So, last evening at 8:30 for my supper that is what I fixed for myself. My best guess is that whatever time of day it is that anyone sees my pictures, and regardless what time zone in the world the people are who sees them... it will make you hungry for a good breakfast :)











Doesn't that look good? My meal included: vegan pancake batter, vegetarian "sausage" patty, natural peanut butter, Maple syrup with Cholula (chipotle) hot sauce... and coffee with CHOCOLATE almond milk!!! Sounds good... huh?

Now... about that world record? Yesterday made it official, 43 days being vegan! This year (June 29) will mark my nineteenth year having been vegetarian: however, eating only vegan foods is another matter. In the past I had tried it a few times with limited success. Of those times I had tried it the longest period I had ever gone was six weeks (42 days). That time we were on vacation in Gatlinburg and I broke over and ate... a Reece peanut butter cup :)

So, if you are reading this you are reading something which was written by a person who holds, what will soon be an official world record! I bet you feel honored just knowing me... right? I can hardly wait to be interviewed by the Guinness people! 

What? What do you mean that doesn't count... I beg to differ! It is too a world record... is not... is too... is not... is too! Sorry, you caught me arguing with myself... is that wrong?

I hope everyone who reads this has a great day... and I will upload my video after I get in from work.

One more thing, I just read over again what I had written to see if there were any obvious typos? What do you suppose I saw? I was looking at the picture of my pancake again and I think there might have been a face in it? Now I'm rather sorry I ate it... I bet I could have sold it for big money on Ebay. It seems like I am always doing that, just missing out on some good things in life :)

The face is that of the Father of our Country, George Washington. There is a little clear space in the middle, which has the shape of "almost heaven" West Virginia... notice the panhandle? Anyway, George is just below that and to the right at about 4:00 by the face of a watch. See him, he has a little bit of a crooked smile. My guess is he might be embarrassed having shown up on my pancake? I'm not sure?

I just had a disturbing thought which caused me to think of an old joke. My thought, that doesn't make me a cannibal just because I ate the likeness of good old George... nah. Good then, I feel a little better. Now, for my joke.

Question: what do you call a boy who just ate both his parents?


Answer: an orphan! Hahahahahaha