Friday, February 15, 2013

VALENTINE BANQUET PLUS VIDEO AND PICTURES, INCLUDING ME ):

Friday February 15, 2013 5:44 am, 9:22 pm

 
I hope all of my friend(s) and loved(s) ones had a nice Valentine's Day yesterday. Tonight once I get in from work we have a Valentine's banquet at our church. For the past several years (this will be the second one I have been at) our teens have hosted this dinner as a way for them to raise money for summer camp and other activities they do.

I suppose I will film something there for today's video and then when I get home this evening I will add it to this blog. I hope everyone I know has a great day today and an amazing weekend! You, know... when I thought of that word to type “amazing” I realized that there was a time that I had an amazing time also, I wonder what happened?




Brian was the chef for this night so they certainly had good food for the banquet. Of course, I don't eat it but he served Kentucky Hot Brown... this was the same recipe he used when he served this dish against Bobby Flay during one of his Throwdowns and Brian and Joe's sandwiches won in a head-to-head competition. For tonight Brian also made Moroccan beef with carrot salad. What I ate was a green salad and roasted vegetables with couscous. My food is pictured below.




I have several other pictures that either I took, else someone else took and I will try and upload some of them on another blog. However, because of a promise I made to someone about including a picture on one of my blogs when the church pictures came back... reluctantly (because I hate my own picture) I am going to include that one next.






Now you know why I don't like posting my picture :) I hope everyone has a nice night!