Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THREE DOGS VIDEO


Wednesday February 20, 2013 8:28 am


I thought for today's blog I will film our outside dogs. I have not yet gone outside to do this but it is possible they will bark a lot while I am filming them. Especially Diesel, although he is the largest of the three he really is a big chicken and whenever I am doing anything out of the ordinary it scares him and he barks. So, it is possible as I am walking and just talking while holding my phone up he will not know what is going on and he might bark?

On the other hand it is cold outside and he might be more subdued and he will only be curious and perhaps even quiet? Thankfully, whether it is very hot outside or very cold... we have a garage that has heat for winter and I put a window air conditioner in the back for the summer, and every night we put them inside so they can sleep better.

As an aside, last evening I listened to several songs by two different performers I had never before heard, both were pretty good. For the most part I like music, all types really. There are some genres and certain artists someone would have to pay me to listen to... but other than those few, I like most any music.

Well, I hope those I love best :) all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!