Friday, February 22, 2013

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A PROFESSOR THESE DAYS? PLUS TWO VIDEOS

Friday February 22, 2013 6:52 am, 10:48 am

To be fair, I have been poking the bear. (How do you like my rhyme? lol) I suppose to get past some of my boredom I have had fun taking the opposite side to that of some of my professors and their position on world views. Because of that, I fully expect that all papers I write will be viewed and graded sternly.

Really I don't mind, because they have to give me the grade I earn on my tests and those are not subject to their whims, and because of that fact I will still earn high enough marks to receive a decent grade. Anyway, on my last paper I just turned in I was corrected by a particular professor and told that I am (in the future) to, "...write your papers...". Wait, that is not exactly what this professor wrote to me. I am going to copy and paste their exact phrase: here it is: "...In the future, right your papers with a very brief example..." HAHAHAHAHA, I can't stop laughing. In the future I am to "RIGHT" my papers. LOL

Oh well, I guess this professor isn't pretending to be an English major? In a little while I am going to the gym for my first workout of the day and I will probably record my video from there. Then, once I am back home I think I will right a little more on my blog. I was just thinking... in order to get to the gym from my house I only have to make two write turns. Huh, I never thought of that before :)

I got in a fairly good 12 station workout with three sets per station. Hopefully, later today after I finish my dental appointment at 12:00 (teeth cleaning) and do some school work I will go back again this evening to the gym.

I hope all my friend(s) and loved one(s) (especially) has a fun day and weekend!!!

The first video is of some of the grandkids and others getting ready for a school field trip, and the second one I took of an almost empty Planet Fitness.