Sunday, February 24, 2013

PROCRASTINATION, TEMPTATION AND TEN SUNDAYS!!!!!!! ... PLUS VIRGIL VIDEO

 
Sunday February 24, 2013 8:43 am, 10:42 am

For the last 3 or 4 weeks I have been waiting until the very last day to get all my school assignments done, and this week is no different. I have to leave for work about 11:30 and I still have two tests to take. One of them I am going to take in a few minutes (after breakfast) and the other one I will do as soon as I get home tonight.

I am still losing weight, but slower now... even though I am working out regularly. My body just does not respond to me like it used to do: getting old is for the birds :) Day before yesterday while at the gym part of my workout included leg presses... so naturally, yesterday and now this morning my left knee is aching. However, I remain undaunted! Lol

There is some good news to report... yesterday for my lunch I had a Starbuck's caramel macchiato :) Actually, that is the first one I have had in awhile. I had gone to Starbuck's to pick Stephanie up a gift certificate which we included with her main gift and while there I could not resist the temptation, so I caved and got one :)

I mean think about it: you couldn't parade a prostitute in front of Hugh Grant, or a joint in front of Willie Nelson, or a jelly donut in front of any cast member on Biggest Loser, or another tax hike in front of Obama... and not expect all of these addicts to not indulge, right? So, why would any person imagine I could be inside a Starbuck's and not get a macchiato? You are just asking too much :)

Sometime later today I will record my video and upload that once I am in later tonight... I hope everyone has a great day!