Monday, March 04, 2013

ANOTHER DAY... ANOTHER VAMPIRE GONE :)


Monday March 4, 2013 9:39 am

I had a good day yesterday (while at work) and then a very long night once I got home. Virgil was having problems breathing again. I think also, because he is off of regular dog food he is also having some constipation issues? So, at about 2:00 this morning I had him out for a very long walk to see if that might help him? A few minutes ago I recorded a video of him just relaxing on one of his dog beds in the living room, and if that makes it to my email before I leave for work I will upload it then. If it doesn't, I will add it once I get in from work later this evening. Today is one of my scheduled short days (12-8) and then I am off for two in a row!

I like surprises, at least the pleasant ones and I was wonderfully surprised at work yesterday :)

I have been watching a series on Netflix, Vampire Diaries, I know... don't ask :) and I am nearing the end of season three. After watching one early this morning I believe I have 12 left? Anyway, this last episode the "original" vampire, Michael, was just offed by Klaus, one of his bad children. Although on this show there is a history of the dead coming back, I don't think so this time as he appeared to burn as he was dying :)

I think shows like this on Netflix are fun and they keep me company whenever I can't sleep, or times like last night when I needed to be up.

To all my friend(s) and loved one(s) I hope all of you have a wonderful day today!