Sunday, December 13, 2015

VIRGIL AND STELLA... TOGETHER AGAIN

Sunday December 13, 2015 9:13 am

Deb and Missy will be taking Stella to see Dr. Moore, our vet, at 11:00 this morning... it will be her last trip to the vets. I woke him early this morning at his home and he agreed to meet at his office to do this for us. He is a dying breed himself, a man who actually cares for the welfare of the many animals he treats, and is not just in it for the money he earns.

I hate it that I can not go with Stella for her last car ride... but it is the Christmas pageant at church today and four of our grandchildren are in it and I cannot disappoint them either.

So, I will kiss her goodbye as I'm leaving and tell her that I have loved her all these years and I will miss her even as I do Virgil. And I will also tell her that I hope to see both her and Virgil one day again.

I don't know if it's good Theology or not... but I would always want to know why such a large, and important, and beautiful part of His creation not continue beyond this life: especially the ONLY innocent part of all He created!

Then, for any naysayers I would like to ask the following two questions. Do you believe All of His creation was made in six days? If so, and if animals do not continue beyond this life then where do the horses come from that follow Christ BACK to Earth in Revelation 19:14?

I think part of the wonders of Heaven will be to once again have the same fellowship that Adam and Eve had with all the animals (both great and small) in the Garden of Eden.

I love you Stella... and miss you already :( Please tell Virgil I love him too, he will definitely be happy to see you again :)