Tuesday, November 13, 2012

E IS HAVING FUN!!!


Tuesday November 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, E has been all over the place today. I have been busy (: Right now she is chillin' while I type this just sitting atop Mickey's head, while both are on my desk. Believe it or not, today she has had her picture taken riding on a horse... and, wait for it: climbing the Eiffel Tower? Long story. lol

Today I finished with everything I had wanted to do and before I started, earlier this morning, I thought it might take most of my two days off work to get everything completed. But, even with a couple of complications I finished everything about an hour ago. Now, all that I have to do is wait on one other person to do their job, and I will be completely done. And the person I am waiting on is a professional... so I don't think I need to worry? (She has been doing the type of work I am requesting for 30 + years.)

Now, on to other news. I am going to work for awhile this evening on preparing some announcements for my end-of-the-world party on December 21st. Then, after I do that... I really do need to stop playing for a little bit and do some school work. I feel like I need to ask all who reads this a simple question. Ready? Why is it always the things we "have" to do are the least fun?

If you can give me a good and reasonable answer to this question... then please email me (clarkmatthews1@aol.com) or call: 812-406-7708. A few weeks ago I had said that I would include my phone number and email address for any person who might be overseas and reads this blog and would want to take part in my end-of-the-world party? Although you are welcome to call me on that date, or write... I am not certain logistically if there is any good way to get everyone involved?

Innocently, because of my stupidity with all things electronic... I thought it would be a simple matter to get everyone connected? However, after that post I talked with a couple of people who are not computer illiterate, like I am and I found I was wrong. What hurts the most is only this: I believe the fact that I was wrong about that was the first time I have ever been wrong about anything in my whole life! I hated breaking that streak (:

Okay, Deb wants to go for a walk now... after that, I really am going to work on my party AND do some school work, ugh!