Thursday, December 12, 2013

ANY IDEAS???


Thursday December 12, 2013 9:39 am

If anyone has a better idea that does not involve taking pills to try and lose weight more quickly please let me know. Naturally I have heard of “diet and exercise” (thank you very much) and I do those things. It is just that I am tying to do something different that will result in more weight loss more quickly as I'm coming up against my first (self-imposed) deadline. I am also aware that I can starve myself and most probably reach this goal that I set. However, that is of no interest to me as I am also aware that as soon as I eat again I will start adding pounds so that is neither real nor a sustainable weight loss.

My liquid fasts are now only resulting in minor losses so I'm guessing my body is growing more used to them and has adjusted accordingly. Today I am going to try something I've not tried exactly in this way before and that is alternating between a day of only fruit and then a day of only liquids... and then back to fruit, and see if that helps? Today will be fruit.