Tuesday, December 03, 2013

I HAVE A QUESTION


Tuesday December 3, 2013 5:44 am

Anyone who reads this and feels they might have an answer please feel free to write to me – clarkmatthews1@aol.com. Is the mind capable of obsessing while our body sleeps? Regardless if I am thinking any particular thoughts as I start to drift away or am on purpose not allowing my mind to think anything in particular it seems to make no difference whatsoever! Six nights now out of my last 15 nights I have had very similar dreams. At least the subject matter is the same and there is always one constant in my dreams, with a few other variables... in essence though still the same dream with other players coming and going.

My problem is not so much the dreams in and of themselves: rather it is how I'm affected by them once I am clearly awake. Last evening's dream probably will not long be with me. However, the one I experienced last Wednesday (before Thanksgiving Day) is still bothering me now five days later!

Of course, now that I have typed this out and read it in black-and-white I now see my question is futile, because even if a person writes to me and has an answer... either a “yes” or a “no” will still not help me to resolve my dilemma. Oh well, I guess we were never told that life is easy or uncomplicated. Or were we? Yep, I think I can recall a time when those sentiments were expressed to me in almost those words: i.e., “... an uncomplicated and easy life...” Whoever said that to me was a liar! lol