Thursday, April 04, 2013

DOGS, SLEEP, WEIGHT, PLUS VIDEO

Thursday April 4, 2013 6:45 am, 9:20 pm

Last night was a long night and Virgil was very restless. Thankfully, as I type this he has climbed into bed and has fallen asleep. I fed him by hand about an hour ago, but he didn't eat very much. I earnestly wish if he is not going to be healed that the Lord would just take him peacefully in his sleep ):

I think I will also tell you another sad tale... this one though I speak tongue-in-cheek because with Virgil it really is sad and with this other one it just is what it is. My video yesterday I talked about eating like an Ethiopian as I am trying to lose weight. This morning, as I do every morning, I got on the scales... drum roll please: up one pound! C'mon!!! How is that even possible? I mean I have no doubt I will lose it (and more) today but I honestly don't see how something like that is possible to happen?

After today I only have one more day that it is especially hard with the dogs because of my job. But, Saturday and Sunday I am off work so that makes it much easier to care for them and keep them on some sort of schedule. I thought I would leave you this morning with three quotes about dogs, the first is funny, the second is poignant, and the third one is completely true!!!!!!!

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult – Rita Rudner

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person – Andy Rooney

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in – Mark Twain

(Sometime later today I will record and upload my video.)