Tuesday, April 02, 2013

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY :)


Tuesday April 2, 2013 11:51 am

Good morning everyone! Thanks to a friend's advice I was able to sleep better last night: more restful and for a much longer stretch than normal :)

I don't really have much to say today other than I keep waiting for warmer weather and it always seems like... maybe tomorrow? It is a pleasant and sunny day out, but the air is still very chilly. If I didn't have the care of the dogs today I would get in a long bike ride, but that looks like I will have to wait until next week before I can do that.

Today is the first birthday of one of my granddaughters, Clydie. Even though it would be a very long time before she could read or understand what I am writing... I will do it anyway, “Happy birthday, Honey!”

I hope all who reads this has a wonderful day today!!!