Wednesday, March 27, 2013

TIDBITS PLUS VIDEO

 
Wednesday March 27, 2013 7:43 am, 1:14 pm





Two more days and I am back to the daily grind. I have been glad though to have had this week to be off. Beginning Sunday I'm on another vacation... of sorts. Deb heads to the beach for a week: yayyyy! (Lol) Actually whenever she takes off for awhile it makes my week harder because I have to try and arrange everything for the dogs. Most especially now as Virgil has different meds he takes and at different hours of the day. However, it will all work out as it always does.

On another note as far as being off there is another benefit: I will have all of my school work done for the week by tomorrow night. Speaking of tomorrow, I will be driving the church van and going on a short trip with the school to Paoli as everyone is taking a train ride.
http://www.indianarailwaymuseum.org/

This train has some fun excursions. In the summertime they have a wild west hold up as cowboys riding horses with guns blasting stops and boards the train. In addition they also have a Polar Express run during the Christmas season. I have also provided two more links about the Burton Tunnel which the train passes through. At 2,200 feet it is a long time in the dark and I am curious as to what some of the young children will do as we are passing through it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjwP0jwt2sw

http://www.indiana.edu/~librcsd/etext/hoosier/HI-03.html

I have found a great time to go to the gym... last night (late) it was even better than Monday night as far as few people being there. Well, that's about all the news that is news... whatever video I record for the day I will upload that one later. 

I believe I am now going to go to the kitchen and fix myself a vegan pancake with natural peanut butter & Maple syrup. YUM! On top of my pancake I will slice a banana and probably make a smiley face on it... it's more fun to eat it that way :) I hope everyone has a great day!