Tuesday, March 26, 2013

33 DAYS

Tuesday March 26, 2013 10:27 am

I found a good time to workout at Planet Fitness in Clarksville, Indiana... any day after 10:30 pm. There was probably no more than 40 people working out last night when I got there and the guy behind the desk said that Monday's are always the busiest day of the week. I have to say though that working out is not as much fun for me as it used to be? There was a time, many years ago, that I could have practically lived at a gym... now, I find that whatever sets I need to get in I get done and then I'm out of there :)

Well, it's once again lightly snowing this morning and the weather in our area is still breaking records for cold temperatures... ahhhh, you just have to love global warming!

After I finish some of my school work today I plan to go shopping as I still have one particular item I am looking to buy. However, what complicates the matter for me is that... first: I'm not crazy about shopping, and secondly: I'm not altogether sure what I am looking for? Hopefully I will know it when I see it :)

To all my friend(s) and much loved one(s) I hope everyone has a great day today! And if it's cold in your neck of the world: remember... try to keep those hands and feet warm and toasty :)


The video was recorded several hours ago after I left Planet Fitness last night, and the picture of Virgil I took this morning as I was out with him and walking. You can see some evidence of the lightly falling snow on his muzzle :)