Wednesday, March 20, 2013

IT'S SPRINGTIME!!!!!!! PLUS VIDEO

 
Wednesday March 20, 2013 5:31 am, 8:16 pm

Hello everyone! All of us slept better last night, including Virgil. Last evening after we got back home he hopped up on the couch and slept for maybe an hour and last evening he spent most of the night in the bed. I really am thankful that yesterday was not his last day with us.

This new regimen I am on is helping me a lot and although I have already missed one of the benchmarks I had set for myself, I am hoping to get back on track today. One of my goals for the last six week period was to get in at least one workout everyday and yesterday I did not do that.

I hope everyone has a great day today and I will try and add to this blog, including video, once I get home from work tonight. Happy springtime!!!!!!!