Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!!!!!!! PLUS VIDEO

Sunday March 31, 2013 5:33 am, 6:05 pm

I would like to wish all of my friend(s) and much loved one(s) a very happy Easter Sunday! I thought I would include a poem that is very well written but it also has a message within a message. That is any person can always tell false men of God by the pomp they have about themselves. This particular poem condemns the catholic church. However, keep in mind that all men who try to ascend to the level of Christ, and as the devil himself wanted, “... to be like the Most High...” those other men are also as bad as the Pope of the catholic church.

Easter Day by Oscar Wilde

The silver trumpets rang across the Dome:
The people knelt upon the ground with awe:
And borne upon the necks of men I saw,
Like some great God, the Holy Lord of Rome.
Priest-like, he wore a robe more white than foam,
And, king-like, swathed himself in royal red,
Three crowns of gold rose high upon his head:
In splendour and in light the Pope passed home.
My heart stole back across wide wastes of years
To One who wandered by a lonely sea,
And sought in vain for any place of rest:
'Foxes have holes, and every bird its nest.
I, only I, must wander wearily,
And bruise my feet, and drink wine salt with tears.'

Last evening we had stopped by Steph's house for a few minutes and Rachel and Hallie entertained us with a song. I thought I would like to pass that along this morning. I will also include a couple of other pictures I had taken.

Whatever video I record for this Easter day I will add that this evening once I get home from work.












In the above picture Hazel was just sitting by herself and looking at books... and in the one below I was holding Trinity so I held the camera out and took a picture of her adorable face :)