Wednesday, April 03, 2013

NOT MUCH NEWS TODAY PLUS VIDEO

Wednesday April 3, 2013 7:12 am, 2:41 pm

Second night in a row I slept almost all the way through. I got up at 4:00 to let the dogs out and then at 5:00 when my alarm had gone off... so that's pretty good. Today I go back to work for three in a row before I am off for the weekend. If I had set my schedule myself I couldn't have asked for Deb's trip to be better planned than how it is. Because whenever I have to work and come back home for the dogs it is much harder on them. As it is I will come home on my lunch hour and let them out but it isn't the same as walking them. However, of the days she is gone I will be off for four and only working three and those three are all mid shift hours.

My school work which is not due this week until 11:59 pm Sunday is completely done except for one writing assignment. It is a lengthy one but I will start on it tonight and work a couple of hours an evening on it and finish on Saturday and upload it then. So, all-in-all this week of school has been pretty easy. After this week I only have five more weeks and then I will be done until the fall semester.

I hope everyone has a good day today and I will add my video for the day once I am home this evening.