Sunday, August 17, 2014

MOVIE NIGHT


Sunday August 17, 2014 6:56 pm

I had a very soggy ride home from work today as it was pouring rain most of the day. It was raining this morning on my way to work and really coming down for the ride home. However, now I'm showered and feeling better.

We will be leaving in a few hours to watch a late showing of Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm always torn whether or not to get the tickets for 3-D (which I did) because at times the effects are worth it: yet for some movies they are not good enough to offset the aggravation from having to wear the glasses.

I'm off for the next two days and I have several things planned for myself to stay busy... but, busy in a fun way. Yet, I also know that in the end all of us will pay up (one way or the other) for the things we do :( But, I try to put such thoughts from my mind... else it hardly seems worth it.

For any and all who might read this blog I wish you well.