Wednesday, April 22, 2020

#!*&$+$# Earth Day

Wednesday April 22, 2020 10:22 am

I have a busy day planned today. I just finished showering long enough to run a 75 gallon hot water tank out of hot water. And, before that I spent an inordinate amount of time just brushing my teeth and leaving the water running while I brushed.

After I dress (in clothes that hopefully required an extra amount of energy to manufacture) I'm going to go to the gas station and top my tank off just so I can spill a little gas on the concrete... 'cause I need to do my part to deplete the ozone.

Then, I will drive aimlessly around often going through long lines at fast food establishments just so my engine can idle long periods of time. At the window I will order a single use cup of ice water... after driving away I will take a few sips and then throw the water, cup, lid, and straw from my moving vehicle.

After hours of burning fuel and helping to raise the poor air quality index as high as I can I will find a wooded area and walk until I find that perfect tree. It will be a tree just large enough to wrap my arms around until my fingers just barely touch. No, I will not be giving it an Eco-friendly wacky hug. A tree with that girth is perfect for me to use the chain saw I own and cut it down fairly quickly. I will not be dropping it because I need firewood, The fireplaces we have are gas for one and electric for the other. Nope, I'm just going to kill it because I can!

Alright... actually the only things I have written so far that is true is that I brush my teeth often and for awhile, and I like long showers. And of course, I HATE Earth Day and all the Gore sycophants who worship at the feet of 'Mother Earth!'

God has rightly stated that these crazy left-wing present day environmentalists are the very same people "... who worship the creature more than the Creator." At best, this speck of a rock floating in empty space we humans call home is a fish bowl, cage, Habitrail, etc. It is something God called into existence to house His important creation, man, animals, etc. It IS NOT to be worshiped!

Regardless how well man tries to take care of it... or how badly he treats the rock he lives on this Earth will be destroyed, but not by man. God will one day destroy it as even the 'elements will melt with fervent heat.'

At some future point those who once lived here and are born again will not even be able to remember they once called this Earth their home. Isaiah 65:17: "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

I suppose I hate days like this (that are set aside to honor a rock floating in space) so much is that I know it dishonors God as heathens all around the globe will actually worship trees, grass, water... everything that will one day burn, along with their own souls as they will not worship God!

For any who reads this and are saved, please be sure today to worship God instead of the Habitrail you presently reside.