Saturday, October 01, 2011

Light The Night... PLUS READ WHAT FOLLOWS

Saturday October 1, 2011 6:57 am

(SATURDAY 11:27 PM --- I AM ADDING SOMETHING NEW BELOW THIS BLOG THAT I WROTE THIS MORNING... PLEASE READ!!!)

I appreciate the three who wrote and told me of their own experiences with their first tattoos and who did them. I also like the idea that each artist was different, yet, each of the three very much liked what they had gotten. From that it appears to me as if there must be a lot of talented artists in the area.

Two of the three who wrote assured me that I will not be able to get only one... evidently this experience must be sort of addicting, (perhaps along the lines of not being able to eat only one potato chip) but I wrote back and assured them that this will certainly be one and done for me! I can't imagine that I will live long enough to again experience anything else that will affect me to the point that I will want to have a tattoo to mark the occasion.

Once I follow through with this I will write a post and tell you of my experience with it and the parlour and artist that I chose.

I will finish this with an update on my biking and tell you of a walk we have this evening. A couple of weeks ago I was talking with a rider who rides with a group from southern Indiana. Typically, whenever I ride I do it alone, but it sounded sort of intriguing for me to ride with a group of dedicated people who also enjoys biking. I promised this person that on their next long outing to call me and I will ride with them. Anyway, as preparation for that long road-trip this past Sunday I rode my farthest to date... 52 miles.

Tonight (after work) we are all walking in an event called “Light The Night.” All those who participate will be raising money and awareness for the Leukemia Foundation. For any who read this blog today and live in close proximity to the Louisville area... it isn't too late to join us (:

11:27 PM -- THIS EVENING AS I ARRIVED AT THE WATERFRONT FOR THE WALK MY PASTOR SAID HE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM ME TODAY THAT HE KNEW WAS NOT FROM ME. BOB (TAMMY'S HUSBAND) SAID HE ALSO HAD RECEIVED ONE. BOTH KNEW IT WAS NOT FROM ME BECAUSE OF THE APPARENT LINKS THESE EMAILS WERE SENDING THEM TO READ. AFTER I GOT HOME I OPENED MY EMAIL AND I HAD A HALF-PAGE OF RETURNED EMAILS. EVIDENTLY SOMEONE HAD HACKED MY MAIL ACCOUNT AND HAD ACCESSED EVERYONE IN MY MAIL AND HAD BEEN SENDING SPURIOUS EMAILS THAT WERE SUPPOSEDLY FROM ME. AND I SUPPOSE BECAUSE OF THE BLOG I HAVE HAD FOR MANY YEARS I HAD QUITE A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE WRITTEN OVER THE YEARS. A LOT OF THOSE MUST NO LONGER HAVE THEIR EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND THOSE WERE THE ONES THAT HAD BEEN RETURNED.

I CALLED EACH OF MY DAUGHTERS AND ASKED THEM TO UPLOAD A MESSAGE ONTO FACEBOOK LETTING ANYONE WHO RECEIVES AN EMAIL FROM CLARKMATTHEWS1@AOL.COM (MY ACCOUNT) THAT IT IS NOT FROM ME AND DO NOT OPEN THEM... SIMPLY DELETE.

OTHER THAN TO ANSWER A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO SOME BLOGS I HAVE WRITTEN I SELDOM EVER SEND ANY EMAILS TO ANYONE. IN FACT, OTHER THEN FOR TONIGHT AFTER I LEARNED WHAT HAPPENED AND THE OCCASIONAL BLOG I WRITE I ALMOST AM NOT ON THE COMPUTER ANY MORE AT ALL. I AM ONLY TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS IN CASE WHOEVER HAS HACKED ME IS TRYING TO SEND A VIRUS AND I DON'T WANT ANY PERSON WHO KNOWS ME TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEIR PC'S. I WISH THE FOOLS WHO DO THINGS LIKE THIS WOULD GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

ANYWAY... YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH BELIEVE THAT IF ANYTHING SUPPOSEDLY COMES FROM ME... IT REALLY ISN'T FROM ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING TO ANYONE. I HOPE NONE WHO KNOW ME HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR MAIL BECAUSE OF THIS ):