Thursday, July 05, 2012

RESTLESS

Thursday July 5, 2012 5:57 am

I don't really have anything important to write about... kind of like hundreds of posts before this one I suspect. (lol) But, I had gone to bed very late and awoke before three and I am now sitting here just waiting until time to leave for work, so I thought just in case there are any other wannabe insomniacs out there I would write and say, "Hi."

Do you like dreaming as you sleep? Sometimes I do , but there are other times... not so much. Last evening was one of those, "not so much" times ):

The dream was actually pleasant, and I can only describe my feelings as I slept as content. However, awaking to a different reality... bites! I guess it is nothing that I will ever get used to.

I trust that everyone out there had a happy 4th of July? At least I hope so. Well, I have already shaved and showered now I need to finish dressing and then it's off to work for me!

This next Christmas if we are still here... will be the 18th year we are scheduled to see A Christmas Carol at Actor's Theatre. So, in order to help my spirits... and perhaps yours if you did not sleep well either, I have copied and pasted a line from Dicken's. This is after he awoke from the last spirit visiting him.

"I don't know what to do!" cried Scrooge, laughing and crying in the same breath; and making a perfect Laocoön of himself with his stockings. "I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a school-boy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to every-body! A happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!"

That will be me for the rest of the day, "Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!" Yeah, that will go over real well with all of the customers I meet at work.