Thursday, July 05, 2012

Thursday July 5, 2012 11:33 pm 

It is now approaching the witching hour and I am actually going to call it a night. I will be back at it at 5:00 am... and start all over: ugh! I started on my school work just as soon as I got home this afternoon and I have been at it all evening long.

I still have left for this week: one peer review for a student, (I just finished another one a few seconds ago) one 1,350 word "rough draft" to write, one MLA/APA exercise to write, five more more DB posts in three different classes, and one 2 hour and fifty minute timed test to take. After that I will be done for week five.

If I live until next summer you can etch this next truth onto two tables of stone: I will never take another summer semester class! I will only plan spring and fall classes... after this, they will seem like a walk in the park. "Walk in the park..." now, that sounds like fun (:

So far they have given free reign on what our topics are that we can write. To date I have written on abortion, stem cells, hate crimes, etc. Imagine which side I have taken... then, imagine the fun I am having reviewing and being reviewed by young college students! It's a lot of fun for me, and I mean that. It is just that with everything else going on I can't enjoy it fully like I might otherwise have done.

Before I turn in for the night I will write one other thing. I have a page of Irish sayings and blessings I have saved for years. I like reading them. Yesterday I had as my thought a nice quote from the Notebook. Tomorrow I have selected to keep me occupied one of the sayings from my list of Irish works.

"May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten."

Though it is a nice sentiment... I already know I will only be 50% successful with this one. With great joy I will accomplish the first part and will find the second one nigh unto impossible to achieve ):

Goodnight... all (: