Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'M ON A ROLL :(


Tuesday May 13, 2014 8:24 am

I don't know for sure but methinks I could either be the villain of Joshua seven or the hero(?) of Jonah one. Either way I feel like my hand has been dealt and I have decided not only to play the cards I've turned over... but to risk it all and double down!!! Now, given a choice (even though “choice” might only be an illusion we are allowed to believe in) I would prefer the fate of the latter miscreant I aforementioned rather than the first one: although neither end was particularly good! Lol

I will leave any and all who might read this with a wise quote from E. E. Cummings ~ “Unbeing dead isn't being alive.” That was me... for a very, very, very long time! Finally, I have quit drifting.

I hope everyone has a nice day today :)