Tuesday, April 29, 2014

INVADED!!!!!!!


Tuesday April 29, 2014 1:47 pm

I'm back home and everything went well. However, for routine surgery they do not instill a lot of confidence in the procedure beforehand. At one point I was asked, “...just in case, do you have a religious preference?” 'Just in case of what,' I wanted to ask? Then, another girl right before they took me back hesitated and then said, “Sorry, but we have to ask, do you have a living-will or have you given power-of-attorney to anyone?” I mean, C'MON!!! Why not just say that they often times lose people on the table instead of beating around the bush! Lol

On a good note I was put to sleep listening to a regular hard beat of an old rock music song. The dark-haired nurse (Lana) with beautiful coal black eyes said he likes to serenade his patients :) I looked over at him and smiled, then I watched as he started singing along to the song :)

On a sour note I know how girls must often times feel at the hand of an uncaring person... violated! HAHAHAHA Seriously though he seems like a really good doctor and I'm glad it's over!

I hope any and all who might read this has a good day today. One more thing: I was shooting for at least a four day (96 hour) liquid fast, but I ended it a little while ago after only 3 and ¼ days... I had a veggie burger and fries at Burger King :)