Wednesday, April 09, 2014

UP & DOWN COUPLE OF WEEKS

Wednesday April 9, 2014 9:40 pm

I now have gone to my second funeral this week in as many days :( Also, today is one year removed from losing Virgil :( On a better note I just got home from listening to Tim Tebow speak... he is a very good inspirational and motivational speaker.

While at Hilton Head (actually on a boat looking to spot dolphins) I got a bad call from home and was told a young man in our family had been murdered. Then, a former pastor died and it was his service I was at earlier today.

Later I will add to this blog and maybe over time post some vacation pictures and videos. But for now I'm not really up to doing any of that. I didn't want to pass up this date though without remarking that it has been a year since I lost my dear friend, Virgil :( I miss him terribly!!!!!!!

I hope all who reads this has a good day :)