Saturday, March 29, 2014

JUST 30 DAYS LEFT :)


Saturday March 29, 2014 8:38 am

As of today I have exactly 30 days to reach my first phase of my weight loss goals. There are a couple of reasons why I chose April 27 to be that date to be at the weight I chose... one of them is that I will be getting my third tattoo on that date. 

At this time I only have one other tattoo planned that I will ever get. However, that one might still be somewhere farther into my future? I know what it is... I already have a picture and I know where I want it: it will be over my heart: still though... it could be awhile for that one though I am planning on having it one day.

I work today and tomorrow and then I'm off for a week! I'm seriously looking forward to being off! It's raining and cool here this morning but definitely spring is in the air... finally!!!

In a few minutes I will leave for work so I just wanted to say to any who might read this that I hope you have a safe and fun day today!