Sunday, March 16, 2014

A NICE SNOWY DAY :)


Sunday March 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Well, as of tomorrow I have EXACTLY six weeks left to reach my goal weight... and this time for me it is do or die! (Lol) I will start my 42 day countdown beginning in the morning :)

I found a miracle weight loss aid that really works but it is very, very, expensive! I think each bottle will last about two weeks and the cost is... ready for this? It is about .99 cents!!! LOL

I know, crazy, huh? It is simply apple cider vinegar but it really is helping. I have been stuck where I'm at for a long time and now I see it working again as I'm starting to drop weight. Now I don't do it exactly as I read... so maybe that's the difference? The sites I had gone to suggested 1 to 2 tablespoons daily. However, I have a friend who believes that if a little of something is good... well, then more just has to be better! So, I have been following her advice. I take 3 tablespoons with whatever I eat the first time I eat each day... and 3 more tablespoons with whatever I eat last in the day.

One more bit of news. I had called and canceled my tattoo for the first day of fall which would have been next Friday. Something had come up and I was unsure at that time whether or not I wanted to go through with it? Then, my situation changed again a little more than a week ago and I knew for sure I wanted it. However, when I called him back he had already filled that date.

Anyway, I confirmed a little while ago that I have a new date for my anchor tattoo... April 27th!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!!! So, hopefully I will have reached my goal weight on that day and will have a new tattoo on my right (inner) forearm... life is good! See, I'm a fairly simple man, it doesn't really take a lot to make me happy.

In many ways I have everything in life I want to be happy... except just one thing!!! But, dear God: it is a big thing :(

One last thing... it's snowing outside and beginning to fall heavily. I am so ready for springtime! I just checked my weather app and it's 30 degrees and snowing here, and it's also 30 degrees and snowing in my favorite place in all the world :) I hope all who reads this has a great night!