Tuesday, March 04, 2014

APPARENTLY... SOME MUST THINK IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!


Tuesday March 4, 2014 2:01 pm

In less than two hours we all have a meeting at Tammy's house about an upcoming adoption... hopefully in the very near future :) Then after I get everyone back home I'm going to the gym for a bit. I've been stymied at a certain plateau for awhile now and regardless what I try I haven't seen a lot of movement. So, I read an article early this morning (on-line) about trying some small changes in a routine and possibly seeing big results because of it? Anyway, I'm up to trying anything at this point.

A few minutes ago I was going through my phone and deleting some old pictures and I saw this one I snapped a couple of days ago at Meijer's, and I thought I would upload it to show everyone. It's funny but in this part of the country just a few inches of snow on the ground sends everyone scrambling to the store for bread and milk! I would like to remind everyone: it's not yet the end of the world and there really will be more trucks arriving carrying fresh supplies and it isn't necessary to buy two weeks supply of bread at one time, People are nuts! LOL 





One last thing. This is a "fun" fact I read a few minutes ago and I thought I would pass it on. Did you know the actress Betty White REALLY IS OLDER than sliced bread... seriously: by six years! 

I lied... another "last thing." I watched Nebraska last night... depressing and boring all the way through. In more than one scene there were rooms full of old people who looked like death warmed over. I turned to Deb and said, "I swear to God I NEVER want to live to be old enough to look like a single one of them!" It was horrible... ghastly!!! She thought I was joking... but I assured her that I was (and am) completely serious!