Friday, January 24, 2014

HEAVEN JUST WON'T BE HEAVEN... (PART TWO)


Friday January 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Evidently I have no fear of speaking what (according to at least one person I know) amounts to blasphemy? Yep, no kidding. First let me state which part of that statement about speaking things aloud is true. This person IS correct in that if I think something in my mind I have no fear of saying it out loud.

Let me explain. There are thoughts I have that flash through my mind which I consider not my own... those I never speak out loud. Probably they are some remnant of something I've heard, or read, or seen somewhere along the way and sometimes for no good reason they will pop into my mind. And yes, some of those thoughts are both heinous, and even blasphemous! However, I don't consider those as my own because I don't allow them to grow, neither do I dwell upon them and make them my own: I simply dismiss them and move on, so to speak.

But there are thoughts that I claim as mine as not only do I have them in my mind but I dwell on them and build upon them until they are truly my own. ALL such thoughts as those I am unafraid to speak, even if it is something about God that might go against usual thought and most people just don't talk about it. But, why not? I mean, if you believe that God (as I believe) knows your thoughts as well as the words you speak why are you afraid to speak aloud what you continually think about? Either you are a hypocrite, else you believe in a very small 'god' who has limited power and can not know what you are thinking?

Now, to my blasphemy? (Lol) I believe the Scripture teaches in dozens of places that animals (of some type and sort) will be in Heaven. Now, either you also believe that or you simply do not believe the Bible at all: for there are many verses that teach this truth.

Before I show and talk about some of these verses let me tell you this particular person's ignorance when it comes to understanding Scripture. He said that only the “redeemed” would be there? (Foolishness, complete and utter hogwash! And naturally I was quick to point out his ignorance of Scripture! lol) I told him if that were true there would be no angels in Heaven. Would someone please inform Gabriel, Michael and the rest that they (because they have never been redeemed) can not stay in Heaven. Also, no seraphim's, no cherubims... and neither the creatures around the throne who cry out” “Holy, holy, holy...” And horses... FORGET IT! I mean, why don't we just throw out all the verses that silly men disagree with. Wait, I forgot, that's what modernists already do with all of their translations: search for 'Bibles' until they find some they can agree with or like. Lol

Alright, let's look at some verses. Revelation 19:11 “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse...” Yep, an “unredeemed” animal... in this case a horse which is in Heaven and God Himself is riding it! Now, is this some anomaly and there is just this one animal in Heaven? Nope... read on! Verse 14: “And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon WHITE HORSES...” Yep, entire armies made up of men riding horses!

Psalm 148... Everything God created praises Him: including, “...Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl...” (verse 10). Then the last Psalm, 150 states: “Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord...”

In Isaiah chapter six when the prophet saw God sitting upon His throne it was a creature (who was not redeemed) singing and praising God and saying, “...Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord...”

Revelation chapter five depicts the great last scene in Heaven. Read what it says: “And every creature which is in Heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. And the four beats said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.” (EVERY CREATURE)

Read II Samuel 12:3. God sent His prophet Nathan to rebuke David. It's very important to understand it was GOD speaking through His prophet when He said to David: “But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had brought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.” First, keep in mind THIS WAS GOD describing the relationship between one part of his creation (a man) loving another part of God's creation (a ewe lamb) and treating this lamb even as a daughter. So, The Lord saw nothing wrong with this at all!

Then, David's reaction once he learned a wicked traveler had killed this man's little lamb: did David act like it was no big deal? No, in fact David promised God's servant that he WOULD KILL this wicked traveller for what he had done. There was no rebuke from God or King David for how this man loved and nurtured an animal and treated it even, “... as a daughter...”

When Christ was born... who did He choose (before His birth) to be surrounded by... was it not animals, in a stable?

There are literally hundreds of examples throughout Scripture which teaches that animals are the only part of God's creation (and that had the breath of life) which never sinned against Him. We, not the animals are the fallen part of His creation. It is also true that in the beginning animals were never intended (by God) for their flesh to be eaten. It wasn't until after the Great Flood that God gave His permission for man to kill and consume what was once living flesh.

In the beginning Adam and Eve had a healthy and natural relationship of being nurturers and caregivers to all of God's animals. Then, of course once man entered a state of sin then all of that changed... but that was man's fault and not the fault of the animals which God created.

When God was telling Jonah why He should spare Nineveh listen carefully to what He says is His reasons. Jonah 6:11: “And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle.” (AND ALSO MUCH CATTLE) God was wanting to spare Nineveh for the sake of men, women, children, AND animals!

Now my statement which started this whole debate, I said that for me, “Heaven just won't be Heaven unless Virgil is waiting for me.” Then, I added to my 'blasphemy' by saying, “In fact, Virgil is the first one I want to see when I get there!”

Remember when I said as long as my thoughts are truly my thoughts and believing that God already knows them anyway is why I don't behave as a hypocrite before Him. He knows that's what I want and I'm not fearful to admit it. Besides, there is a very good reason why I want Virgil to be first for me to see and talk with.

God, has heard me thousands of times with my own voice thanking Him for what He has done... and because He knows all things He easily understood me. At one time men and animals could communicate with each other. 

We know that the serpent spoke with Eve in the Garden and we also know that God allowed Balaam's donkey to carry on a conversation with him. This is recorded in Numbers 22:28-30. Anyway, with my own voice and with me being finally able to understand Virgil (as it once was in the Garden of Eden) I want to be able to tell him again just how very much I loved (and love) him and how important he was to me! 

He might have heard me tell him that 10,000 times but this will be the first time with a new and shared understanding between the two of us. In my lifetime on this Earth, Virgil – my friend will be the only son I will ever know... and I treated him as such.

So, I say again, “Heaven just won't be Heaven unless Virgil is waiting for me.”