Thursday, January 23, 2014

HEAVEN JUST WON'T BE HEAVEN...


Thursday January 23, 2014 10:12 am

I'm a heretic... apparently :) I LOVE debates!!! Actually I really don't... I mean I do (love them that is) but I just don't try to have them anymore as usually they serve no useful purpose. However, yesterday at work I had one and it was great fun! At least I thought so :)

I started about twenty minutes ago to write about my topic but after I started writing many thoughts came to mind and I realized this will take me longer than I first thought to complete, so I've decided to offer a little teaser today and probably finish typing and upload the main part sometime tomorrow. I close tonight and then I have someplace to go so I won't be able to work on this until tomorrow.

I hope everyone who reads this has a good day today.