Monday, January 13, 2014

I MADE AN OFFER :)


(MY OLDEST DAUGHTER (TAMMY) GOT MY VIDEO TO FINALLY WORK FROM YESTERDAY'S BLOG... SO, IT'S NOW READY TO VIEW!)


Monday January 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Today was rainy and I was bored so I made an offer on a car... haven't heard anything from the dealership yet.

I will upload a video of the car I made an offer on and I'm also going to upload a video of a very neat little shack on the grounds of the Abbey. I saw it in the woods and it is a place where people have left prayer requests written out on scraps of paper and tacked to the walls, or stuck in cracks around the ceiling... it was pretty neat!

I hope everyone has a nice night. I just finished my first shift of six in a row at work... always the stretch I hate most. One more thing: it ought to be obvious to everyone reading that I have not yet won the lottery. My clue? I still have a job I go to... ugh!!!

It's rainy outside and it's supposed to drop into the twenties with some some small amount of snow falling... please!!! If it's going to snow please stop teasing these little amounts and drop some serious amounts: like maybe a foot or so :)