Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NEW YEAR'S EVE

Tuesday December 31, 2013 8:54 am

Well I'm off to work in a little while but I get off at 7:00 this evening so that will be in plenty of time to shower and change my clothes and go out for the evening.

I had another good day at work yesterday, and for the same reason as the day before... two in a row, I feel blessed!

For any who might read this and are planning to celebrate tonight to bring in the New Year I hope all of you stay safe, and for those who might be fortunate enough just to be home with someone they love... well, aren't you lucky.

I just turned my hour glass over for the umpteenth time to watch the sand begin to fall and remind myself that although it's true that another day passes and in turn we shall call it a New Year... yet sadly and also true is that "time," true time knows no such passings or markings, it just marches on: forever and forever.

I think I will leave everyone this morning with a quote, and words that I have lived!

O, Juliet ~ (Robin Maxwell) "Time would be my friend, I told myself. Yet time, I knew even then, was my enemy."