Thursday, December 26, 2013

GOOD MORNING... AND GOODNIGHT :)


Thursday December 26, 2013 1:24 am

I wish I could sleep. Well, truth-be-told I did sleep a little earlier for about an hour. However, I woke up because I was hot and after getting a drink of eggnog I didn't feel like going back to bed so I watched a movie I hadn't seen before: Drillbit Taylor with Owen Wilson. Actually it was pretty good with a few really funny scenes. Now, I'm not sure I will be able to fall back to sleep. I have to be up at 5:00 anyway to get ready for work... I hate work!

For the last 24 years I have faithfully played the lottery with almost no success. I mean, I have won several small amounts of money but nothing compared to the money I have spent playing. Naturally lotteries are for fools so I guess that's why I keep playing them :) Of course, if I ever win there will be a few people who know me who also will be winners along with me.

I know that money can't make an unhappy person happy. Yet, if someone's life is at least okay then it certainly can improve on that. Perhaps going from okay to good and maybe in this life that's all anyone can hope for... a “good” life.

Well I hope if there are any others who are also up and bored with nothing better to do than to be reading this that your life improves also! And, if you are up because your thoughts won't allow you to rest I pray you can think about other things and try to get some sleep. I know that's what I'm going to try and do... goodnight.