Sunday, January 05, 2014

PLEASE GET A LIFE!

Sunday January 5, 2014 10:07 pm

I have spent the last hour after I got home from work sending out emails to certain people who apparently received an email from me... but it really wasn't from me? Confusing, huh? I think this is either the second or the third time that something like this has happened.

Normally I don't ever send an email to anyone that has a link for them to open... unless they are an extremely close friend. Otherwise whenever I write it is just regular emails. The good news, at least so far is the three calls I got at work today alerting me that some of my friends had gotten an email from me asking them to purchase something (so they knew it wasn't from me) has all been fairly innocuous things. I hope it stays that way. lol

Anyway, just a message for people who does this type of stuff, please get a life and stop bothering other people. It would be very much appreciated!

I hope all who reads this has a good night and if you are in the part of the country that is supposed to get hammered by paralyzing cold and snow... please try and stay warm... and safe!!!!!!!