Saturday, February 01, 2014

Groundhog Day Eve :)


Saturday February 1, 2014 10:44 pm

I suppose it's funny how many things in life that are simple and I always wanted to do them and yet I have not done so many of them! Celebrating Groundhog Day in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania is one of them that I've always thought about doing but I haven't. So, one more thing to add to my list. If, I'm alive next year at this same time... and I don't presume upon God, I will be there next February 2nd to enjoy that day.

This year, just in case I'm at my present place of employment for New Year's celebration 2015, I have already requested that week as a vacation week as I plan to be in New York to celebrate at Time's Square. (Also, another thing I've always imagined I would enjoy but have not yet done.) I suppose I'm trying to compile some sort of “bucket list” without actually calling it that.

This evening after work I got in a really good workout at Planet Fitness then I came home and for my supper I just had cabbage with brown rice & celery sticks with hummus... and for my dessert, I drank an ice cold Bud light. Yummy!

I hope all who reads this has a good day... er, I guess night now :)