Tuesday, March 04, 2014

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday March 4. 2014 7:40 am

I SWEAR... I had a breakthrough early this morning after another long, AND VERY COLD walk long before the sunrise. It all came to me so suddenly that I literally stopped walking and I think even forgot to breathe for several seconds!

I started back home as fast as I could and all morning I've been trying to find addresses and a way to contact certain people. Reagan is dead so he's out of the question (lol) but thankfully Mutt Lange is still around and I wrote to him already... just haven't heard anything back yet.

This all started 24 years ago for me and I have been completely without answers and I felt like I had to be the crazy one and others I talked to were the people with great insight and they were the only ones who would be able to help me? I now know better, for the first time I actually know better.

It started more than two decades ago and it was brought to a head in my mind last evening as I had a good evening but one that wasn't really good? I know... hard to understand, right? Lol

Anyway I now know it's like I've have been trying to explain sight... to someone born blind. And this now EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! For the first time I now understand why people are faithless. I now know why in marriage people lie and cheat. I was always torn up inside and could not come to terms with this... now, it ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

I will write about this in more detail someday... but for now I still need to await a response from my early morning queries before I am able to more fully explain.

I hope all who reads this has a good day. Me, not so much... I'm off to the doctors as I have one more place that needs burnt off... OUCH, it stings! hahahaha