Sunday, February 02, 2014

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM


Sunday February 2, 2014 9:56 am

Recently I had someone say to me that they were 'blindsided' by something. I sort of felt that way this morning upon awaking... for I dreamed again! I suppose I should never expect I won't... so in that sense I have no reason to feel blindsided, but that's one of the first words I thought about after coming fully awake.

Of course, that was after I tried to get over that sick feeling of need that always arises in my stomach after such dreams. I had a busy day yesterday and a hard workout last evening so I guess if I had given thought to it before falling asleep (though I didn't) I think I would have figured I would sleep dreamlessly? But, that was not to be. And truth-be-told... feeling sick, sad, or not, I wouldn't really want it any other way. It is just that it usually takes me a long time to get over certain types of dreams. For me I guess there is dreaming... and then there is 'really' dreaming, if that makes any sense? I suppose I just mean that sometimes I dream in sequence and the dream seems so very real that I can still taste and feel and even smell upon awaking exactly as I could while I slept!

I have been up since well before light just reading and trying to get my mind and heart back to a place where I can get ready for work and get on with my day. I think when I finish this I will lift for a bit with my small weights and then dress for work. I hope all who reads this has a good day today. In my small world here in southern Indiana it is cold and raining. I suppose because of the way I feel that seems like perfect weather today :(

I will leave any who reads this with a song I have played several times (so far) today from an old YouTube video. The Everly Brothers made this song famous. If you are actually with the one you love most in this world... then you don't have to dream so you ought to count your blessings and then give them a big kiss and hug... just because you can :)


ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

When I feel blue in the night
And I need you to hold me tight
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I'm dreamin' my life away

I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I'm dreamin' my life away

I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8

Of course if you, like me, can only dream... then carefully follow instructions given in the following video and it helps, you have my word :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysxw7EON5xc