Monday, March 03, 2014

SNOW, ICE, AND OTHER THINGS


Monday March 3, 2014 2:29 pm

Well, my vacation time off for the end of this month and the beginning of next month has been approved: so, if everything else goes according to plan I will be heading to Hilton Head with two of my small grandchildren in a few weeks :)

I just got home from running a few errands and I had a good workout at Planet Fitness... with one more planned later on today: and then it's a shower, change of clothes and a planned evening out with some friends for awhile. Not sure exactly where we will end up... but we are starting at Riverside Cigar Shop & Lounge. (I just verified by phone that in spite of the ice and snow that they are keeping regular hours, and they are.)

I am wanting to get back to sometimes posting videos but for some odd reason with my new phone as it is “compressing” my videos in order to “save” they will work fine to forward: however, as I upload them to my blog they are failing to work properly. I'm hoping to get that corrected within the next few weeks so once my tattoo is nearly complete I will record a short video of the finishing touches being applied and upload that. If I can't get that fixed I will at least upload a still picture or two?

This morning when I first had gone out for a walk it was still yet dark. (I haven't been sleeping and the early morning walks help me to think about things.) It was beautiful when I first stepped out! I very much like snowfall when it's still pristine and unspoiled by traffic or footprints.

Of course, after a bit I looked behind me and saw where my steps had already spoiled it for the next person who might have wanted to also see it in perfect condition. But that's life, right? I mean, what we do ourselves for personal enjoyment almost always spoils something for another, right? I think I see that as a metaphor for life... things are beautiful until we do something that ruins everything!

But that's just life, so I thought... *&%$.. %*!!! Whoever that person is who follows me and doesn't like the things that I do is just going to have to get over it the same way I have: suck it up and move on!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, that's my heartfelt advice for the day: whatever happens to you that you hate just suck it up and move on!!!!!!!